Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sundays are always sunny

Sundays are precious and Sunday mornings are sacred. For me Sunday mornings are sunny and easy even in the deep of winter. There is mostly a slow breakfast which is mostly followed by lots of play and music. All week I have barely picked up my camera, thankfully Sunday never fails to woo me back behind the lens to snap at the small details I begin to notice thick and fast. Unfortunately just after taking this picture of my feet I cut my foot deeply on the old screen door. Maybe deep enough for stitches or glue, definitely deep enough for a shot of tetanus. Ouch!!

5 comments:

Kate Moore said...

Ouch. Hope it heals without too much hassle.

Lizz said...

I LOVE Sundays!

So sorry about your foot.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Sundays as well, My lovely hubby always lets me wander in and out of bed while he cooks brekky for everyone and plays with the kids. I love lying in bed listening to their happiness!

Bird Bath said...

hooray for sundays...we call them family day around here as it's the one day we can all spend together.
hope the foot is on the mend.eeek.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jubbles (dribbles),
Nice photo;s you will have to teach me. You can put photo's of my quilts on, I would love it!Let me know when you put them on, text me! Debsi.