Saturday, June 6, 2009

yellow and blue

Busy, busy is how things have been. The usual weekly routines + collective sniffles and warm cheeks, a small sprained hand, and a very important 5th birthday to plan for - now only four more sleeps away! While putting together this collection of pics I was humming the Donovan song that goes something like "....golden in the colour of my true loves hair...." and "blue is the colour of the sky in the morning" Thinking about it now I am not quite sure what came first, the idea for the colour theme or the song in my head, but it is late and is time for bed. Thanks Donovan, they are nice images to go off to sleep to.

1 comment:

Chrissy Foreman C said...

I LOVE this colour combo idea! You have such a beautiful eye and photographic approach, it's be awesome to see this idea pop up in your blog again down the track!!
Thanks Julie :)